8th Feb 2014 is celebrated as propose day by whole over the world's lovers. So, here I have given greetings for 8th February : propose day 2014.

Propose day is the day of proposing for love and marriage. Lovers do propose on this day to their loved ones. You can wish with following propose day greetings.

happy propose day greetings 2014
Happy propose day greetings 2014
Hot Now: Happy Diwali 2014 Greetings Quotes

Happy Propose Day Greetings 

Here I have given some lovely propose day greetings.
happy propose day sms shayari sayings greetings 2014
Happy propose day messages 2014
At This Propose Day …
I Am Opening,
An Emotional Bank Account,
That is Only For You Sweetheart,
So .. Deposit Your All Love In It,
& You Will Get The Interest Be My Valentine. 

I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has
gone from me to u,
So care for it just like i do,
B’COZ i have no
heart n u have two.
Happy Propose Day

Happy Propose Day SMS 

Here are lovely propose day sms are given. Just Ctrl + C your favorite one and then share it from the button form given here.

U R Unique;
U R Caring &;
U R the Best
And I Am D Luckiest one To Have U in My Life & Heart!
So a very Happy Propose Day My Sweet Heart!!

Happy Propose Day SMS in Hindi

Below I have given few propose day sms in Hindi.

Jab samne hote ho tum na jane kyu hosh kho baith the hai hum
Milti hai nazar jab jab tumse sab kuch bhul jate hai hum
Hoti hai tu itne kareeb phir bhi..
dil ki baat kehne se ruk jate hum..
Happy Propose Day to you !!

Teri har ada mohabbat si lagti hai
Ek pal ki judayi sadiyoun si lagti hai
Pehle nahin socha tha ab sochne laga hoon
Zindagi ke har lamhe mein teri zaroorat si lagti hai
Be mine..

Happy Propose Day Messages 

Some long propose day messages are given here.

If..?? Roses were Black & violets were brown,
My love for “U” would never be found .!!
But “Roses” R red & violets are blue…
All I want to say Just is..!!!
I LOVE “U” 

Life counts all the roads we travel,
Some are smooth, some are rough,
Some I would rather forget,
But there is one road I won’t regret,
The road where we met and became friends…
Happy Propose Day my Darling…

Enjoy !!!
Follow us @ Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top