Promise day 2014 will be celebrated on 11th Feb 2014 in all over the world by the lovers of whole world. Promise day is special day to promise to be with each other with your loved ones.

 Promise should be given on greeting cards, so Promise day messages for greetings cards are given here.


happy promise day 2014 greetings
Happy promise day 2014 greetings

Happy Promise Day Greetings 2014

Below I have given promise day greetings. Just Copy these Promise day's wishes 2014 and share it with your friends.

Promise To Always Love You
Promise You My Love
Promise You My Life
Promise To Always Trust You….
I must have been born under a lucky star,
to find a friend as nice as you are.
I will follow the rainbow to the end ,
if you promise to remain my friend !!!
Don't Miss this: Promise Day Messages with Greetings Cards
I must have been born under a lucky star,
To find a friend as nice as u are.
I will follow the rainbow to the end,
If u promise to remain my friend

Get this too: Happy Mothers Day 2014 Greetings

You'll love this too:
Happy promise day wallpapers 2014
Happy promise day wallpapers 2014
Happy promise day quotes 2014 images
Promise day quotes

Happy promise day images 2014 hand in hand photos
Happy promise day images 2014
Happy promise day quotes 2014 images
Happy promise day images 2014

Promise Day 2014 SMS

Just copy these happy promise day 2014 sms and share it with your friends !!!

Some Try To Hide,
Some Try To Cheat,
But Time Will Show,
We Always Will Meet.

 Friendship is a language spoken by heart,
Not written on paper,
Not given by pledge,
It is a promise on this Promise Day,

Promise Day SMS in  Hindi

Aaj Promise Day Hai apne Pyar Se Kro Wada Keh
Kabhi Na dil dukhao Gay, Kabhi Na Chhor K Jao Gay
Us K Gham Mein Sog Khushi Mein Muskurao Gay
Har cheez Se Bahd K Sirf Usi Ko chaho Gay
Kro Wada or Pa Lo Us Ki Muhabbat
Happy Promise Day to you !!!

Tum Udas Udas Se Lagte Ho,
Koi Tarkib Batao Manane Ki,
Promise Hai Tumse Main Jindgi Girvi Rakh Sakta Hu,
Tum Kimat Batao Muskurane Ki.
Don't Miss this: Lovely Promise Day Photos to Feel Your Love

Promise Day Messages 2014

Promise day messages 2014 are given below. Just copy these Promise day 2014 messages and share it with your friends !!!


I promise You
I will always love you
I will care for you
and when you won't be with me
I will Miss you

Ye Promise Hai Humara,
Na Chhodenge Kabhi Saath Tumhara.
Jo Gaye Tum Hume Bhool Kar,
Le Aayenge Pakad Kar Haath Tumhara.

Follow us @ Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top