Wishing on valentines day is always thrilling for lovers or friends. So, how cheesy it would be if you can wish cheesy valentines day sayings, same way for a little bit fun, so for that funny and cheesy valentines day sayings are given below.

You can write these valentines day sayings on cards of greetings. So, copy these sayings and use it for wishing. Enjoy !!!

Cute Happy Valentines Day Sayings 2014

Below, I have given some cute valentines day sayings. Just copy those cute valentines sayings and then share it with your friends.

 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden
~ Claudia Ghandi

I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself,
but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Each day I love you more.
Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.
~ Rosemonde Gerard

Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee, and thou art enough.
~ George Moore
Get this too: Happy Mothers Day 2014 Greetings
These sayings paired with candy, a small toy or little gift would make cute Valentines!
“I’m bananas for you”
“You are one of a kind”
“I think you are purrr-fect!”
“I’m stuck on you!” or “Let’s stick together!”
 “You wrote the book on being cool!”
“I dig you!”
 “You are a keeper”

Cute Valentines Day Quotes

Cute valentines day quotes are given below.
  • J. P. Richter
    In women everything is heart, even the head.

  • Andre Gide
    It is the special quality of love not to be able to remain stationary, to be obliged to increase under pain of diminishing.

  • E. E. Cummings
    Kisses are a better fate than wisdom.

  • Winnie the Pooh
    If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
  • La Rochefoucauld
    If we judge of love by its usual effects, it resembles hatred more than friendship.


  • James A. Baldwin
    Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

  • Joyce Carol Oates
    Love doesn't grow on trees like apples in Eden - it's something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too.

  • Robert Frost
    Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

  • French Proverb
    Love is blind. That is why he always proceeds by touch.

valentines day sayings quotes cheesy cute funny 2014
valentines day sayings 2014

Funny Valentines Day Sayings 

Here, I have given some funny valentines day sayings. Just copy these funny sayings and then share it with your friends.

Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Love day, while men name it as extortion day.

"Roses are red, Blue is the sky, If you don't become my Valentine, I'll just eat till I die." 

"I smiled, I winked, I have been quite a flirt. So here's a Valentine because you're not too alert."



Cheesy Valentines Day Sayings


I first thought of sweeping you off your feet but then realized how much you would hate the idea of a broom even touch your feet.

I can never spell ‘us’ without ‘u’

Valentine’s Day is just another excuse to tell you how much I love you

I love you because you’re the only one who doesn’t make me spend a penny on Valentine’s Day

Enjoy with us !!!
Follow us @ Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top